Thursday, June 16, 2022

6/16/22

 Hello there.

Gosh, it's been nonstop work for the last few days. The only real breaks I've taken have been to watch a full episode of Stranger Things while eating dinner. We're re-watching the entire series in preparation for Season 4, which is already out. However, there are two last episodes of Season 4 that will only be released on 7/1. I'm a bit nervous about watching 4 because others have told me that it's very violent. I probably wouldn't want to watch it while eating dinner.

Work work work. The last couple of nights, I stayed up until midnight working, only to finish the minimum! Tonight I finished much earlier -- 9PM. Sometimes I think perhaps it doesn't have to be this way. But I think I'm too lazy to try to find something else.

My mouth area is hot for some reason. The last few days, my lips have felt very very dry, no matter how much water I drink. I'm also forming a bit of a sore in the right back of my mouth. And I got a pimple on my left cheek today. I'll need to eat more cold foods. I'm going to Google it now.

..........

 Leafy vegetables such as lettuce and kale. Cold drinks, iced water and peppermint tea. Bitter herbs like mustard greens, chicory and dandelion leaves. Cheese. Green tea.


Luis has been very nice and supportive of me today. I'm extremely tired and drained today, moving very slowly. He did things today like hold my hand while he was driving us home. He was very accommodating to me. After we got home from the grocery store, he told me to set up my work laptop in his office while he put away the groceries. And he is doing the dishes right now. I feel very loved by him today.

Rocky is currently making biscuits and humping the blanket on the futon. He is so funny. Pike is outside. She might be looking right into the kitchen but because she's all black, she's hard to see. So I don't know if she's actually there.

No comments:

Post a Comment