Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Wednesday 6/22/22: My liver

 Mike arrives tomorrow evening (landing at 9:15PM at SFO). The plan is to get Hawaiian bbq and surprise him with the meal once he arrives. I think he'll love it! The 2nd bedroom and 2nd bathroom have been kept in immaculate condition since we cleaned on Sunday. In anticipation of the wedding, I got my nails done today so I'm currently a princess. 

Earlier today, I really let loose and told Nicola all about my frustrations with the no-infra remote requests we've gotten recently (Portugal, Colombia, Mexico, and Andorra). It's like herding cats/pulling teeth doing this work. I came off as extremely frustrated. Nicola made some suggestions that I was a little resistant to. I became embarrassed immediately after with the way I acted, but I know that Nicola doesn't think of it that way.

A couple of months ago, I went to One Medical to do a regular physical and did some lab work. Today (2 months later), I got an email saying "You have a few abnormal lab tests with your liver" and I was asked to make another appointment for treatment. :grimace: Oh man... I wonder what's wrong with my liver?? I did look at the test results once they came out in Apr and noticed that some of the results were outside normal range, but it took two months for them to get in touch with me... I have an appointment scheduled next Thursday, and I'm so curious about what I will learn. Perhaps I will die and then I wouldn't have to worry about no-infra remote requests again.

No comments:

Post a Comment