Sunday, June 19, 2022

Sunday 6/19/22

 The travels and events will start again after this weekend. Yesterday (Saturday) was spent watching Season 4 of Stranger Things. We got through everything but the last episode by midnight, at which time we called it quits. The season is very good, but I don't like that the group is so split up. It's most fun when they're together, but I guess it's too big a group to do everything together. The most exciting things are happening in Hawkins, but Joyce and Murray's journey to Russia to save Hopper is very interesting and well done. Hopper's experience in Russia is so sad, but he is so strong! Very sexy.

Today, we cleaned. Cleaning is SUCH a chore sigh. But the place was filthy, and we also want everything to be clean ahead of Mike's arrival on Thursday. He's in town for Robin and Bryan's wedding, which is happening this Saturday at the Academy of Sciences. I am not even trying to watch my figure. I will also see Albert again this Saturday. And then we will have the pleasure of again seeing each other next month for Alex and Kate's wedding. I wonder how that will be.

Today is also Father's day. I called my dad to wish him a happy one.

After we finished cleaning today, we got pizza from Mountain Mike's, and also some chicken. After we finished eating, we left the chicken on the plates on the coffee table for a bit. I bustled about to do other things, when I suddenly heard a noise. I walk into the living room, and Rocky had knocked three chicken bones off the plate onto the floor, and he was eating! I dived in to pull him off and then kicked him out. We made up later.

No comments:

Post a Comment